ArjunurFriend

Monday, November 07, 2005

Enumerate on the criteria for the evaluation of your skills

Everyone in this world has some inherent skills present in them, but the only thing is that these are to be known by us and use them for the best.

Some conditions which bring the best of me are:

TASKS OF INTEREST: If the task is interesting to me, I will do my best to make the task successful. An example of this is when I was given a project in C language, in my bachelor’s degree; I did the project with my whole heart and made the project successful.

MEETING THE DEAD LINES:
Meeting the dead lines is one which makes me to move on my toes. To meet the dead line given I will make use of everything I have and do the job. An illustration of this is our MSIT program which always keeps me on my toes and makes me to work smart and hard.

Besides these I think sincerity in the work is one which is important for everyone. I am passionate to learn new things which I think are important to grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home