ArjunurFriend

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Mistakes are done by humans....

Every one does the mistake one time or another. Before coming into an assumption we should check the circumstances in which the mistake is done. If you think that boss done the mistake by telling the CEO that he is the person who wrote all the reports, even you made a mistake of over hearing their discussion which you are not supposed to do?

Any one in that situation will be angry, and I will be same. When the anger in me reduces, I will think of the situation. Every one in this society has greed. Even I am working under him, because he is giving me a high remuneration than others. That represents that even I have greed in me. Hence there is no wrong in what he has done.

I will be getting benefited even, since I will be under good eyes of him. So if that situation occurs ever in life always be calm.

At last I conclude this by quoting a proverb” Every one can find fault, few can do better”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home