ArjunurFriend

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Strengths and Weakness in me

Writing or orating is an art. This art will be mastered by few people in world, in my view. Coming to me I haven’t mastered them but I rank my self as an average person in those skills.

I have presented many paper presentations and conducted many seminars in my college. When I dig deep into presentations I find myself unrewarding. I am good presenter but the vocabulary I choose is very poor.

I am an active listener. Listening doesn’t mean just listening to what the orator says, but to interpret them, and giving a feed back to the orator that the listener has understood the thing or he hasn’t.

I have undergone training for communication skills under CNK management group. Under this training I came to know about a truth that I am bit nervous while speaking. At the end of the training I have over come that aspect. I am trying to learn a new English word every day to overcome the vocabulary problem.

I also came to know that I have writers block with me. The idea what to write and how to write to impress others always hinders me. During the training I came to know that with good vocabulary and with good grammar I can overcome them.

At last I know that in one night I can’t master the skills of writing and orating, but I am striving hard to master them. I have confidence in me, that I can master them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home